Monday, June 20, 2011

Sharing.....

I loved our vacation.  I mean, my kid goes everywhere and yells.. "HEY!  WE ARE TOURISTS!!"  And then he proceeds to take pictures of things big and small. (If you are my facebook friend you can see about 100 pictures!)  We had to stop at every state line to get out, take a picture and then proceed.  Illinois didn't have one but you can see where we have been.




And even little things give this kid a thrill.  The cereal dispenser, four slice toaster and pancake making machine were 'epic.'  (And they weren't even gluten free!)  It was a thrill and a thrill to share.
 


We have been to a factory that makes giant fiberglass sculpture.  We saw two men taking GREAT care in detail of this pumpkin which will be on the water tower on our ride back.   It was a thrill to share.  And I loved how they gave attention to detail in a place that was basically a graveyard of past used fiberglass sculpture.  Here is a link to their website.




One of the best parts so far is that I received an email from a friend who I haven't spoken to in many months.  She said I was on her heart and she was praying for God to be large.  He has been large...very very large...I know others prayed as well.  He has provided exceedingly abundantly above all we ask or imagine.

And it goes to show that it is the VERY simple things that can be experience sharing.   It is not about what you do- but about the sharing together.

God is good.

1 comment:

walking said...

Whenever we cross a border, we say, "Hello, North Carolina! Goodbye, South Carolina!" :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails