Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Like A Little Child

I intended to blog at least once a week during lent.  I have been reading through the Gospels and writing "blog" next to "deep thoughts" I come across but they haven't all made it to the blog.  Today I did something I have done before.. so simple..  but I am not sure that I have ever written it down.

From Mark 10:15

I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.  

So I just started dashing down the traits of a little child... (well a typical little child anyway..)

Full Acceptance

                     No Questions

         Follow Their Parents Lead 

              Trust

                                            Learn

         Laugh during the process

Cry during the process

                           Make Mistakes

         Accept Forgiveness

These are just a few.  I know.. it's all been said before it struck me harder this time around.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails