Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

My aunt sent me, from the director of the Eddy Concert Band, a CD of their recent performances. It got me thinking that there MUST be someone who would have uploaded a concert or two to youtube. Sure enough! And it was a 4th of July song to boot. I have no idea how John Philip Sousa can make me cry....talk about an episodic memory. I used to be able to play that piccolo solo at one point.

Anyway- Happy 4th of July a day late. ps: these aren't my kiddos...just pulled it off youtube.

1 comment:

walking said...

I tell you what my episodic memory for Sousa is (and I bet Jamberry's too). Hot, sweaty, and marching with a rifle in a formal dress parade on Worden Field. . . LOL! By the way, reporters always get it wrong . . . MIDSHIPMEN, not cadets!

Related Posts with Thumbnails