Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wacky Wednesday



Today we tried for another Wacky Wednesday. Don't tell Andrew..but much of the day was spent on math!!! I pulled out the dominoes and we played with Ladybug Girl.

Then we read Math Appeal. This is a Greg Tang book and I highly recommend them. They make you THINK and not just execute the problem. I promise your library will have a few of his books and there are at beginner on up levels.



Then...... Andrew has been WAITING for his new book which he purchased with his own money; Ladybug Girl and Bumble Bee Boy. Can you see the anticipation??? He was so excited he actually went and hid after I opened the Amazon package. It was more than he could stand. And it arrived a day early!!!! Amazon had written mommy an email that said it would arrive May 7...an estimated day. Andrew, being the calendar kid he is, had this written May 7 in stone even though each day I asked, "what does estimated mean?" Praise the Lord...many thanksgivings...it arrived a day EARLY. Whew!!!!









1 comment:

walking said...

Andrew's smile is infectious!!!!!! I just love when we find things that get our kids jazzed up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails