Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out with the Old....





It is has been a rough year but a look back in pictures shows some of the really fun highlights:

  • Pancake Breakfast with Santa
  • Program for Exceptional Families events: camp, Disney opening, Friends and Family day
  • Learning to ride a bike and scooter
  • Random fun "meet-ups" with friends
  • Tawas with Aunt Leslie
  • Digging to the center of the Earth
  • The Zoo
  • Fourth of July fun
  • Cranbrook Adventures
  • Henry Ford and meeting Cyber friends
  • Tiger game
  • Mom and Andrew's adventure to the last Michigan State fair
  • Trips to Columbus and Cincinnati

Not all of these events ended 'on point' but many did and we ventured out more than I remember! I am looking forward to a banner year in 2010 as I can already see progress with RDI.

1 comment:

walking said...

What a cool way to end the year on your blog. I may have to steal that idea for my post today.

I think it is really cool that you are seeing some benefits of RDI! Yip, yip, yahoo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails