Saturday, October 9, 2010

MEME!..Tag..you're it!



Our Homeschool Reviews has tagged me in this fun game. How did she know I love these things? I really really do! She has asked 8 people 8 questions. I get to answer her questions here and then tag 8 people and ask them my own questions. If I didn't tag you feel free to play anyway!! Just go ahead and leave a comment with your blog. I'll add it to the original post.

Here are the questions I am suppose to answer:

Where were you born and do you live there now?
I was born in Michigan...and live in Michigan.... a bit south from where I grew up.

What is the best vacation that you have ever taken?
I am with the tagger.. I loved Hawaii. We went to Australia and then Hawaii on the way back. The whole thing was incredible but I would love to go back to Hawaii and spend several weeks there (if not months!) I also loved Jamaica - which is where we were headed 18 years ago on our honeymoon!

What is your favorite season or time of year?
FALL!

What is your favorite holiday?
I guess I am traditional. I love Christmas. I love celebrating the birth of Jesus. I love presents too. :) But I also love Easter and all it represents. The spring..the rebirth. I might have to rethink my favorite season. We have a magnolia tree in the front yard and when it blooms, even for a few days, it evokes strong emotion in me.

Do you have a favorite place you like to visit with your family?
I developed a new one this summer...my brother's family's camper. Seriously fun and developed some strong kin bonds. Love my family. Who knew? I love to camp! (Ok there is electricity including air conditioning... but they still call it camping!)






Do you have a room set aside for homeschooling?
I do not but wish I did. I was laying on the futon in the office/bedroom the other day contemplating what I might be able to do in there to set up school. I keep my Christmas decorations in there so perhaps when I put them away, I will be able to de-junk and de-clutter and make something from that room.

How many children do you have compared to how many you thought you would have?
I have one. He is a blessing! Lets just leave it at that.

What is your favorite room in your house?
Probably the kitchen. I love to cook, bake and create. It is 'me' time. I also discovered the 'backyard' this summer. I know that sounds strange but I set it up as a little room for me to spend some time with Jesus. I love early mornings with dew on the ground, coffee in one had and Bible and journal in the other...I go out to my chair and have coffee with Jesus.








Now for the questions I will ask 8 others to answer..and I will answer them myself.

What do you think of hot dogs?
I don't buy the icky ones...But I love a good natural hot dog w/ kraut! Used to love the bun but don't eat them anymore.

Are you waiting for something?
I am trying not to wait anymore but live in the moment. I try and look back only when I need healing and look forward in eager expectation!

If you would go back in time, how far would you go?
Little house on the prarie :) I know it wasn't REALLY like that but that is still when I'd go.

What pulls you out of a bad mood?
Contemplative prayer with Jesus. I also do have a few favorite sit-coms and love clean stand up comedy!

What book is nearest you right now? If you have more than one list them all..unless of course it is a bookshelf. In that case just limit it at 10.
The Lazarus Life by Stephen W. Smith. Blessing the Spirit by Sylvia Gunter and Arthur Burk. Woman's devotional Bible.

Exercise or diet?
Exercise and healthy eating. I hate the word diet.

Has God spoken to you lately? If so, do you wish to share?
He has... some days are easier to hear Him then others. Mostly I think God just wants me to BE with Him and sit with Him.

When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? and part b...Do you sing in the shower?

Why yes I DO sing in the shower. Is there anyone who doesn't? And I found this meme and had to ask it because I was wondering..why would someone get in and THEN start the water? Does ANYONE do that?

Tag..you're it!

1 comment:

NRIGirl said...

Nice to know.

Care for some Coffee with Jesus?!

~NRIGirl

Related Posts with Thumbnails