Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dear Mr. Obama

While I was at church this morning, Andrew decided out of the blue that he wanted to write a letter to Obama. I felt it was blog worthy because awhile back we were discussing candidates and we asked Andrew who he would like to vote for. He paused, closed his eyes and said... "Barack Obama. God told me to vote for him." Andrew's mom and dad are decidedly undecided and although both candidates are discussed with vigor here, I don't think we have slanted him one way or the other. Here is what he wrote to their campaign this morning. It is short and sweet...and from the heart of a child;)


Dear Mr. Obama,
My name is Andrew and I am 8 years old. I would like to vote for you but I'm not old enough. God loves you. You are very special.
Andrew

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails