Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. What is one food you could eat everyday? Coffee... if it has to be a 'food' vs. a drink..Coffee Beans. :)

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18? At 18 the plan was... well.. not what I am doing now. But I am fine with my current career. I enjoy it more than the one I formally trained for.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't? Someone else said: "Worry less, have more fun, "just be a kid", love more, hate less." That fits. I wish I knew now that so many of the things that I THOUGHT were important really were not. OPRs come to mind...Oral Progress Reviews at work. Man how i used to get worked up over those silly things. I wish I had done more 'fun' and less 'serious.' And grades..I wish I hadn't worried about them so much.

4. What color are your kitchen walls? Off-White

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was? The songs from Grease. I was (and am) a show tune gal!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails