Monday, February 28, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Woopsies... two people gave me a Stylish blogger Award and I kind of ignored it became busy with the humdrum of winter. I have had writers block and taking up my scrapbooking habit again. Blogging has taken a back seat except for reviews. So this affords a good opportunity to finally get at this one. The two bloggers that gave me this were:


and


The rules for the award are as follows

  • Thanks and link back the person(s) who award you
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Ok so for my seven things...

1. I am a food snob. Maybe not a secret but these don't have to be secrets. I like gourmet popcorn from Crown Jewel (because Alton Brown talked about it.) I love The Spice House spices (because Alton Brown talked about it.) Both of these places do make outstanding products.

2. I like Alton Brown and Good Eats.

3. We have been gluten and casein and mostly soy free for five or six years now. I have lost count. You can peek at my food blog Settings of Silver for a bit more of that journey. I don't blog there often. One of my 2011 goals was to blog there more. There's still time.

4. I Love Jesus. And I know He loves me.

5. I'm an oldest child and act like it. Ever read The Birth Order book? Me, my brother and sister live that out daily. .. even as adults.

6. I accidentally got an engineering degree.

7. Been a Michigander all my life.

and two extras...

8. Addicted to facebook.

9. I stand and walk on my toes all the time... perhaps a wish to be taller??

OK...Drumroll...on to the awards. They are mostly homeschoolers- but not all. Some are newer than others but I liked the wide range of topics that they blogged on. Take a peek!











No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails