Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Have A Dream....


I have a dream...You remember the show Promise Land. No.. I didn't think so. I think it had a cult following and I was in it. The Greene's traveled around the USA in their RV while they homeschooled and found odd jobs in various cities. Well...My brother PROMISED today that if I homeschooled his kids, he'd let us ride the country with him in his new RV.

OK he hasn't bought it yet.

Details Details.

Part of his plan involves me driving. I know I know.. you all think I'll look like the picture above. He assures me I could do it! Especially if he gets a class C RV. I had to google that. I think I could. I really really do. There is one for sale in the picture below.

I asked him if I could handle the hook up of the electrical and plumbing. He said if I couldn't he'd fire me. He asked if I could plug in a fan and hook together a hose. I don't know...I think it might be more complicated than that and he is just good with that stuff. But I'll give it a try. Honestly I appreciate my brother's confidence in me!!!

So anyway E.J. I'm in!!!! Sign me up!!!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails