Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Question Friday


1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
I have tried many. Played the flute, violin, piano at various intervals. Went to Interlochen summer camp and all that jazz. Now I play drums.


2. What is your pet peeve while driving? Construction and my minds ability to not remember where the construction is located. Went the same route in 2 days...duh.

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services? Do I have to choose?? Apparently not.. as the inventor of this little meme said both. I laughed because I had thought originally...I"ll put both but I can't really DO that. Well if i HAVE to choose I think I will take the housekeeper. I can put massages under medical expense :)

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like in junior high or hight school dance?
Stairway to Heaven... the long slow dance. Depending on your perspective that was either the greatest song on earth or TORTURE!!!

5. What song best represents your life right now?
Going to pick a few
The Climb my Miley Cyrus.
In the Blink of an Eye by MercyMe
Only Grace by Matthew West
More Beautiful You by Jonny Diaz
Casualties by Addison Road
You are a Child of Mine by Mark Schultz
Walk on Water by Britt Nicole
Your Hands by JJ Heller
Burn the Ships by Stephen Curtis Chapman
but probably the Best for me is:
He is with you by Mandissa

Not sure if THIS LINK will work for the play list i created because Youtube has changed some things. But I put the above songs in a playlist called "life." enjoy



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I'm visiting from the TOS Crew. Your blog is on our blog walk list this week. Enjoy your week!

Michelle
www.beyondsilverandgold.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails