Friday, June 11, 2010

Going Crazy with New Templates

Blogger just started posting some really cool backgrounds. Since the blog is called Growing Fruit I thought, why not put fruit as a background..but there were no fruits in the 100 or so templates. But there were coffee beans. Are coffee beans a fruit? They should be. Or do these look like hot dog buns?? (If you are reading this at a later date the background might look different.)

I am starting a new blog for the reviews I will be doing for TOS. Most people I polled...all ten of them..stated they would rather see them on a separate blog. So you can find that HERE. Or if you want to cut and paste into a new tab or widow it can be found at:

http://picking-fruit.blogspot.com/

I am really looking forward to applying our RDI objectives and using new curriculum as the framework. It should be very fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails