Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sissy!!!

I can't believe it has been a WHOLE YEAR since I have seen my sissy!!! I blogged about it last year here. Even though many of you may have seen these same pictures on Facebook, I want to upload them here for my 'permanent record.' I am planning on printing my blog later..to replace my scrapbooking habit. I have so many to upload that I was going to do 'small' thumbnails or a picture show but truly am going to print out my blog every year so I want a great record of fun times. I really have to pick up an 'html for dummies' book because i want to format these better and add captions in the right place which I seem unable to do. Perhaps I will 'fix it up' later. You can gather what we did... super soakers, bubbles and all around good fun!











































1 comment:

walking said...

Where did you find those bubbles?

P.S. You and sissy have the same eyes and the same smile! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails