I realized I have quite the list of books I am ACTIVELY reading right now. Thinking of keeping track of what I really read this year. Here is the list.
- The Lazarus Life by Stephen W. Smith
- Healing Life's Hurts Through Theophostic Prayer
- Codependent No More by Melody Beattie
- Home to Holly Springs by Jan Karon
- The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
- Pigs in the Parlor by Frank Hammond
- Relentless Generational Blessings by Arthur Burk
- The Heavenly Man by Brother Yun
- Dumbing Us Down by John Gatto
- Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyers
- Craving God e-book by Lysa TerKeurst (free on kindle.)
Wow..no autism books and only one homeschooling / unschooling. That wasn't by design or intention. It is just the way things have played out over the past few months. Perhaps I shall blog on some of them over the next weeks. This doesn't include several cookbooks which I am also browsing. So..whatcha readin?