Monday, April 25, 2011

Would you like 17 bags of fries with that?

Today's title could also be..Monday Funny.    or... Small Family Logistics.    or... Enter To Win.



I was on the phone with a friend who has six kids.  She is the oldest of 19.  You can read her story as she blogs her current journeys on HERE.

So anyway- I was driving through McDonalds while I was on the phone with her.  I said, "hang on.  I need to place my order.....I'd like a medium fry please."

She started laughing....and said..

"You can do that?  You can order just one fry?"

She had been at McDonalds that week with her six kids and they have to make a list and check it twice.  (I'm still hoping for at least five more kids by the way.)

Maybe it was funnier in person.  But it made us both laugh.

By the way, Becky is having a contest... so go to her blog to enter!  There aren't many entries so you have a pretty good chance of winning!

1 comment:

walking said...

Neither of us won the gift card, so we don't have to arm wrestle! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails