Monday, November 21, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge November 21- Thank God!



Joyce Meyer has a lot of 'sayings'... one of her favorites is, "I'm not where I need to be but THANK GOD! I'm not where I used to be."  And Thank God indeed!  Today my phone died.  It fell.  And it was already literally hanging by a thread.  THANKFULLY I have a husband who 'takes care of things' and he programmed his old phone and within an hour I was powered up.  The phone dropped..and it broke.  Two years ago I need a new phone and I am not going to tell you how that came about.  Lets just say that although today, I had a mini wig-out about no phone, two years ago the wig out came before the new phone was needed...and that's all I'm going to say.  ;)  So..although I am still a work in progress, I am so thankful for the grace and mercy and forgiveness God has given me to get me where I am today.

(I suppose upon reading this I should also be thankful for my cell phone.  I have a love hate relationship with technology.  I found myself accidentally leaving mine at home one day and was decidedly uneasy!  Sad... very sad... )





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails