Monday, November 7, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge November 7 - Retreats

I had the opportunity twice in the last year to go to the Capuchin Retreat Center for a 'private retreat.'  I am posting this today for any local folks because they are having a private retreat day on Thursday and I HIGHLY recommend it.  You have your own room with a bathroom.  But the grounds are incredible.  Both days I have gone the weather has been phenomenal.  But I am thinking I'd like to go even in the winter, sit in the large room (which I think had a fireplace,) and just soak up the atmosphere.  Here is a PDF on The Day of Reflection this Thursday.  Give them a call if you are interested.

This is a picture I took on my little iPod touch when I was there.  Amazing.  Very thankful both for this place and for the time I was able to spend with just me and God.







1 comment:

Kimberly Kovach said...

What a beautiful place. Sometimes just getting away for a bit gives a whole new perspective on life, huh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails