Saturday, November 13, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - day 13

If it were Wednesday I'd say it is Woo Hoo Wednesday. But it's Saturday..so..Spectacular Saturday? I just went for a walk! My 'regular' walk. This is the first time since the last week in September because I have been sick. I am so so happy! It felt so good. So thank you Jesus! I told ya'll I'd post when I was feeling better. And I am! I had gone for a short labored walk yesterday and some walks around the block with Andrew over the past couple of weeks..but I just love the cool crisp Autumn. Maybe it will stay like this for a few more weeks. If not, I bought some 'winter sneakers.' Those will work fine through all but the coldest days.




4 comments:

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Glad you are feeling good!

Michelle Smith said...

I love to take a walk on a brisk autumn day! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy yourself!

Catherine said...

That's great news! I hope you keep feeling better!

walking said...

So glad you are feeling well enough to walk!

Related Posts with Thumbnails