Friday, November 19, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - Day 19


Today I am thankful for my son's encouraging spirit. After a longish 45 minutes in class (another blog) we went to get a haircut. That is never a choice activity but Andrew got through it. Then we stopped by Aunt Cheryl's for a quick "hi" ..and then to MD's. The man at 'window #1" was making funny faces to him and Andrew was making them back. Then as we were driving away he yells, "Keep up the good work!!!" and gives him two thumbs up. He does this other places too, like at our co-op he will encourage the custodians in the same way. I just love that about him and so thankful for it!





2 comments:

Catherine said...

That's sweet. He sounds like a really cool kid. If I were that guy, he would have made my day!

SisterTipster said...

What a cool kiddo to be so thoughtful! Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails