Monday, November 29, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - day 29

I had a blog post up for this earlier today and I decided to take it down. So just mentioning in case you already read it and are confused! It was too vague and impossible to explain without the details. So I'm a woman and I can change my mind. Simply today I am thankful for friends. Had a wonderful conversation with a friend today which helped me greatly. Also had dinner with someone I have known since college. We SAY we will get together every month but it ends up being like every six months- but we keep on getting together! That is the point. On Wednesday we are having a Bible study reunion. If I can swing it I might even get out for mom's night tomorrow night. Love my girlfriends!







1 comment:

Catherine said...

I' be lost without those few good friends that are there through thick and thin. I'm glad you had a nice dinner.

Related Posts with Thumbnails