Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - day 24


The sweet potatoes are in the oven for the pie. Last night I made the cornbread for the stuffing and cranberry sauce. Brother and family will be here in a few hours. Looking forward to a fun filled night of cooking, movie watching, Wii playing and just..whatever. (Notice, I did not mention the house was clean. Not horrid..but not clean. Thankful that even though my brother is quite neat and tidy, he loves me as I am :) ) Above is a picture from this summer. I WISH it were that warm today. But thankful for him and his whole family!




3 comments:

Vickie said...

Brothers....I wish I were close to mine. Have a blessed Thanksgiving visiting with yours.

Catherine said...

That sounds fun. I hope you enjoy brother and his family, and that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

walking said...

Any good recipes to share! I promise to be a good girl and blog mine . . . :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails