Today I am thankful for another year! I thought about not putting this on here but I truly am thankful for it! How can I put anything else?!
A few highlights:
-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! For your first gift, I will give you an extra snooze." (count to 3).. "OK. Lets go downstairs now." I tried to give him the sign for more..as in more sleep... but he didn't have his ears on and he says, "food? you want food? ok I will share my french toast with you!" (He never shares...and I guess this means I am making french toast for breakfast LOL.)
- My son informed me, after we had pulled the arils out of the pomegranates that he wants to make me a GIANT pomegranate jello mold for my birthday cake. I told him I'd love just the MOLD as I can't find a jello mold anywhere.
- Went and got the grey washed out of my hair and a new cut. Change is good.
- Andrew started his art therapy today. It went so-so but I love that he wants to share with me when we get out. It is a good thing.
- Did ya'll know there is a Sur La Table in Somerset??!! That is seriously dangerous. I got to spend an hour or so wandering the mall!
- Now going to curl up with some apple cider and watch some TV!